Plan for 2015
- Growth from liquids-rich natural gas in the Montney at Umbach
- Major expenditures included in operations capital investment for 2015 include:
- Drill 12 horizontal wells (12.0 net) and tie in and complete 14 horizontal wells (14.0 net), with 14 (14.0 net) in total starting production in 2015;
- Pipeline connect to Stoddart Gas Plant;
- Expand second field compression facility from 27 to 64 Mmcf per day and install condensate stabilizer and fuel gas conditioning unit; and
- Order long-lead-time equipment for the third field compression facility.
Storm's land position in the Horn River Basin (shale gas) continues to be a long-term asset which provides significant leverage to increased natural gas prices or to LNG development on Canada's west coast (core project area DPIIP 2.8 to 3.1 Tcf)
- Best estimate DPIIP 3.1 Tcf with 616 Bcf contingent resources.
- Commerciality proven with 1 horizontal well on production and 2 vertical wells completed and tested.