Plan for 2015
- Growth from liquids-rich natural gas in the Montney at Umbach
- Shallow decline production at Grande Prairie provides cash flow to advance Umbach
- Major expenditures included in operations capital investment for 2015 include:
(1) Drill 6 horizontal wells (6.0 net) and tie in and complete 11 horizontal wells
(11.0 net), with 14 (14.0 net) in total starting production in 2015; and
(2) Expand infrastructure at Umbach, including increasing capacity at one of the
Company's 100% operated field compression facilities in late March 2015.
Storm's land position in the Horn River Basin (shale gas) continues to be a long-term asset which provides significant leverage to increased natural gas prices or to LNG development on Canada's west coast (core project area DPIIP 2.8 to 3.1 Tcf)
- Best estimate DPIIP 3.1 Tcf with 616 Bcf contingent resources.
- Commerciality proven with 1 horizontal well on production and 2 vertical wells completed and tested.