PLAN FOR 2018
NE British Columbia:
- Drill 5 horizontal wells (5.0 net) and complete 10 horizontal wells (10.0 net), with 8 (8.0 net) connected in 2018;
- Estimated operations capital (excluding acquisitions & dispositions) is $80 million;
- Forecast 4th quarter production 20,000 to 21,000 Boe/d;
- Forecast average annual production 20,000 to 20,500 Boe/d.
Horn River Basin, NE British Columbia:
- Storm’s land position in the Horn River Basin (shale gas) continues to be a long-term asset which provides significant leverage to increased natural gas prices. Commerciality is proven with 1 producing horizontal well, and 2 vertical wells completed and tested. Storm has no plans for additional activity in this area until there is evidence of a substantial and sustainable increase in natural gas prices.